How old is Baby Dhiren today?

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Battle of the Cupcakes (Updated)

After I went to Marmalade Cafe in Bangsar Village last Sunday, I know that I need to re-write this posting.


I've been in one of my cupcakes craving mood recently......and I'm sure most of you have come across many many cupcakes reviews. So, I have decided not to review but to rate them in this

Battle of the Cupcakes:
Bijou vs Cuppacakes vs Marmalade Cafe


VS


VS



The RESULT:

The cupcakes in Marmalade Cafe in Bangsar Village are really Yum Yum, so much better than the one in Mont Kiara.

Do check out Honey Star reviews on cupcakes as well:

Zoe's Cupcakes
Marmalade Cafe's cupcakes
Bisou's (Bijou's cupcakes were from here)
Cuppacakes/ Wondermilk


While these babies were Homemade by ME!!!

L-R: Plain, top with Peanut butter, top with Nutella

They were good and don't look too bad at all :) What do you think?

For the Big Cupcakes Fan out there, do check out this amazing write up on all you need to know about cupcakes

4 comments:

Collecting Moments said...

yum yum slum slum!! :0)
Even tho the cuppacakes looks really good but they really lack in taste. I need to try this Bijou place one day. Seems like everything about it is pretty good.

Eh, biler mau belanja Bijou? ;)

Bobo Bear said...

:P

n i l e e y said...

hiya, i'm a random visitor (was looking for reviews on Marmalade Cafe actually)...wondering if you have tried the cupcakes from Cupcake Chic? They are located at The Curve...perhaps you could make the comparison :)

Bobo Bear said...

nileey, thanks for dropping by. In fact i've tried Cupcake Chic & I'm loving it!! Yum Yum :P I might do a comparison soon