How old is Baby Dhiren today?

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

All that Jazz.....& nothing to Wear

My Ex-company was so generous to invite me & hubby to attend the hottest musical in town 'Chicago the Musical' this coming Friday and I'm facing the biggest ( yes i really mean BIG) problem, that is nothing to wear!!! From my old size S to my now size ranging from L-XL depending on brands, is really depressing (mmmhh..I need cupcakes to drown my sorrow)

And this hubby of mine is so kiasu decided to wear his couple of thousand $$$ suit. When I asked him why, he said, 'Just a suit what, I wear suit to work all the time.' :( I don't want to look like a maid or an auntie standing next to him in front of my ex-colleague.
I WANT TO BE A YUMMY MUMMY!!

So Hubby decided to sponsor my quest for a clothes that doesn't look fat on me. :) Thanks muak muak. So will take time out this week to check out the shops...

3 comments:

Collecting Moments said...

coz nothing better than MORE MORE MOOOOOREEEEEE..oh wait thats Dick Tracy. :|

So where are you gonna go get your happening outfits? Aiyo papa bear so kiasu wearing his fancy smancy outfits somemore.

P/s: Talkin bout cupcakes..hows the clothes in miss read?

Bobo Bear said...

I thought Ms Read for fat girl....eh..

Collecting Moments said...

Thank you for the lilnk :) Wann me to make u one soon? :D :D :D