How old is Baby Dhiren today?

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I Am A Zombie Mum

I have been losing sleep all this while with very little effect until now. My body response is super slow, after many months only now it sunk in. I've been going through my daily chores like a zombie.. and that is why no posting lately.

This Zombie Mum (which is me) has a heighten sense of sound. I can hear the slightest of 'eh' from Baby Dhiren. So at night I kept jumping up & disrupting my sleep because to attend to him but most of the time he was just turning, talking in his sleep or just farting...When motherhood turn Zombie Mum hearing to superhuman, fatherhood also turn Monster Dad (will explain later) hearing into super selective listening. He can sleep like a log through the night even Baby Dhiren screaming & crying! That is the most advance of all Superpowers.

The reason why my Hubby turn into a Monster Dad is because he snore like a monster. Nothing can stop him from snoring and that also contribute to my night insomnia. Sometimes I even need to do a karate chop on him to stop his snore (Is this consider to be spouse abuse?).

That's It! Can't take it anymore....so we got help from the pharmacy.

Item No. 1

Use as nasal spray suppose to keep the inside of the nose and throat moist so to prevent the noise of snoring but Hubby said it's feel like anaesthesia in the nose, horrible, horrible, horrible.


Item No. 2

To stick on the chin to prevent the mouth from opening so to stop snore but not effective at all for people who snore from the nose like Monster Dad here. So Hubby said might as well use this as a face mask or prevent wrinkle in the mouth area.

Back to square one, we are in a quest to look for the Nose Strip thingy which is out of stock in many pharmacy.....mmmhhh probably there are plenty of Monster Dad out there....To all the Zombie Mum hang on I am sure we can find a way to cure this

2 comments:

Collecting Moments said...

hehe zombie mom, you are getting funnier and funnier in every posting. Maybe its the zombie carnival rides.

Try using tape. Tape yur monster hubby lips together :X

Bobo Bear said...

aiya so cruel..what if i kena tangkap because of spouse abuse.