How old is Baby Dhiren today?

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Daddy is My Hero

When I have stuffy nose, daddy will suck out the booger for me(with a sucker device). But sometimes when it s dried up, which makes it harder to remove, then daddy will put 2 drops of saline water into my nostrils, wait for a minute for the booger to soften and then suck it out easily.

When I have tummy wind and it's so painful, daddy will apply baby oil on his hands and rub it rigorously together to heat up the oil so that it will relax my tummy and helps to release gas. After that I will let out a big manly fart.

When my tear ducts got blocked and my eye become watery and crusty, daddy will apply a warm cotton on my eye to loosen up the crust by putting a few drops of saline to help the eye to clean itself.

Daddy, what do i do without you?


Baby Dhiren 1 day old

Love,

Baby Dhiren

1 comment:

Collecting Moments said...

aaawwwww cute baby dhiren. :) he look so cute when he was 1 day old. Now he is a gangster :D