How old is Baby Dhiren today?

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Good Bye 2007...Hello 2008

2007 just zoom by with a blink of an eye. Can't believe it's already 2008! There goes my 365 days, but looking back at 2007, it is an eventful year in did!

Highlight of 2007 in chronological order:

  1. Our last honeymoon to Perth before we journey into parenthood. It was the best holiday i had. Love it.
  2. Trip to Redang with Sis. Love it... Should do it more often (Bangkok next, right?)
  3. My physical transformation from petite (50kg) to just fat & short (67kg) and my emotional transformation from moody to psychotic to happy to very anxious and to all at the same time.
  4. Arrival of Baby Dhiren.....my whole world changes.
  5. Moving into our own new Home.
  6. My last day at work after 8 long years....my first day as a stay-at-home Mum.
  7. Removal of braces after 2 years...I can't stop buying lipsticks now.
Thank you for 2007!

We entered 2008 with a quiet dinner that Hubby had prepared. I actually slept by 11.30pm, so I missed the firework displays. But I had a wonderful dinner and amazing wine. I know nothing about wine but the one i had is damn good! I like it abit sweet.

2 comments:

Collecting Moments said...

pa, ma and I had pizza and some "expired" wine. taste funky :P but im still drinking it.

I tido at 11pm. :) HAHA beat you to it!! :P

Ann said...

OOooohhh.....you are so lucky to have a Chef Husband!