How old is Baby Dhiren today?

Saturday, January 19, 2008

From an Addict

My name is Bobo Bear and I am a cupcake addict. Welcome to C.A. (Cupcakes Anonymous).

It been 3 months now, I been an addict. It all started on November when i stumbled upon an innocent looking stall at The Curve. It was near Christmas, while looking around, I saw the most delicious looking cupcakes on display and it come in so many different flavors.
I bought 1/2 a dozen back and from my very first bite, I got hooked. I had to try all the flavors and many times I told myself that this will be the last one but, no, no, no, one after another I got to have it. And now, the Cupcakes Chic has opened their own outlet and there are no less than 25 different flavors of cupcakes available on different days.

Oh God!!! Need to end this blog, got to go and have a cupcake.



Bobo Bear is giving '3 thumbs up' to Cupcakes Chic. One of the best Cupcakes around.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I was a muffin addict a few years back....

Now I am a ice cream addict!!

Ahhh....the joys of motherhood! :)We can eat all we want and 'blame' it on having a kid....no longer the svelte figure possible!

Collecting Moments said...

Hello Bobo, Im a cupcake addict too. *clap clap clap* (cupcake anonymous)


My goodness..im drooling lookin at the cupcakes. Dahler havent makan lunch yet. yum yum yum....

so which flava is the best?