How old is Baby Dhiren today?

Sunday, October 12, 2008

My 1st eBay winning bid

I was so so exited when i won my very 1st eBay bidding war and the item has finally arrived yesterday(after just a short 3 days waiting, even thought the seller said 8 days). I felt like a child getting her Christmas present.


Yes! I am admitting it, I'm a kid and i had bid for a LEGO set! I can give excuse like ,"Oh well...it's not for me..I'm getting it for my son ..eh ...who is 1 year old and not old enough to play this. So as a responsible Mother...eh..I just going to test the safety of the toy." But NO I'm not going to say that (Even though I just did). It's my toy and I'm going to play with it! So hubby just wait for your turn (when I get bored playing it...don't believe in sharing muahaha......)


Hope I don't get hooked on this online shopping mall. But out of convenience and cheaper price I got my 2nd eBay winning bid, a Maybeline Mascara & an Eyeliner. I get to save 50% as compared to retail price. See Hubby I am a Smart Shopper too.


It's kind of fun shopping online. Maybe...I can consider making some money selling stuff too ;) Please tell me what is your very 1st eBay winning bid. Alright back to playing with my choo choo train.


Feel bored but with money to spend, check this out http://www.ebay.com.my/

3 comments:

Collecting Moments said...

hmm..let me think..my first winnig bid..i think its either the glass chest set for JK or some baju.

Wah u got alot lego ar u

Bobo Bear said...

What happen to all our old LEGO? Did we take it from the old house? Or Pa sold it in eBay :D

Ann said...

actually, shopping online is a new high for alot of us. Espcially when we have kids. Coz it is stress free and kiddy free and we can browse at our own speed and leisure!

Actually, there is a list of online shopping for kids on my site...so you know how much this gets to me too!