How old is Baby Dhiren today?

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Do you miss Working?

Being a stay at home mum, I always have people asking me this,"Do you miss working?" and I will always answer them with a laugh, "I miss sleep more than anything, no time to think about work".
But today I had lunch with my ex-colleagues. We had a good laugh, updating me with the usual gossip, who left, who's still around and doing what, about the Boss & his antics. And I suddenly realised that, I wished that after lunch, I could go back to the office and work with them. Instead we parted ways and promised to meet up for the next lunch.

When I reached home in the evening, the moment I opened the door, my Mum started complaining how naughty Baby Dhiren is and he refuses to take his afternoon nap. I can hear him wailing loudly from his bedroom, "Eeh...aah!.....eeh....aah!" Then I took him up and gave him a tight hug and he smiled and attempted to bite me, in that moment I was thinking to myself, "Mmhh...maybe work can still wait after all as long as I get to go away from my Baby once awhile to have some adults conversation - Gossips!

Photo of my ex-company


3 comments:

Julie said...

My ambition is to be a SAHM. I don't think I will miss working too.

Bobo Bear said...

Good luck with your ambition. My ambition is to be a SAHTT (Stay at Home Tai Tai) The only thing to worry is whether my shoe matches my bag haha dream on....

Ann said...

You were missed mummy!

But yes, agree it is important sometimes to take some time off alone too!

Thank God for your mum ya!