How old is Baby Dhiren today?

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday & Merry 1st Anniversary


I am finally back in the Hood!

First things first, I would like to congratulate myself for reaching 32 years of my life, along the way I found my Sister, a group of best Buddies, my wonderful Hubby, and my Boy, together with a host of life experiences....

I have learned that rolling down the stairs in my walker can be a painful experience(when i was 1 year old), glasses can help me read the blackboard better (standard 5), leaning near the exhaust of a motorbike can cause burns ( when i was 12 years old), the constant itch on my palm is called eczema (in form 3), eh....Boys?!?(in form 6 :) living away from home with a bunch of girls doesn't mean all fun...there is responsibility, housework & taking care of my own meals ('Uni' life), Ooooo my own money to spend, credit card to swipe & my own car to drive (working life), I have learned that love can make me cry, make me smile, laugh and how a person is so important that i was willing to share the rest of my life with (meeting and marrying my Hubby) A little boy who is barely a day old can bring so much joy into my life and he taught me about unconditional love (having my Baby). ....Even though i haven't achieve anything great yet, I am proud of my life and it is a life, so far, well lived.

Secondly is I been blogging for a year now (more or less lah except that i have 'ponteng' for 4 months) Hope to have many more years to come

4 comments:

Collecting Moments said...

Awwww...I get teary eye from reading this. Happy Birthday, Happy Mommas day and Happy Sister day.

So proud of you! :)

Bobo Bear said...

yeah Happy Happy

Julie said...

Welcome back! Happy Birthday and congrats on the 1st anniversary in the blog world.

Bobo Bear said...

Thanks alot Julie! Happy Birthday to Jonathan too :)