How old is Baby Dhiren today?

Monday, December 17, 2007

Finally...No more MetalMouth

WArning!!!!!!: The following is not for the faint hearted or those who just ate...... scroll down at your own risk

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Me with braces.

Been wearing braces for almost 2 years plus. I've decided to wear braces just before my wedding (don't ask me why, I don't know the answer myself.) But thank god, this is ceramic braces, which I heard is made famous by Tom Cruise. The braces is not too obvious when the wired is removed and transparent bands is used instead of the gray ones here.


A few Thousand Ringgit Smile

The metal was removed recently and my Hubby said, "Now, you don't poke the person next to you when you smile!" ...so bad :(

2 comments:

Collecting Moments said...

i like u better with the metal. can put back in ar? :D :D :D

Wat tom cruise..i have to edit yur pics remember. CISH!

Collecting Moments said...

You should post a pic of you before braces. HAHAHA