How old is Baby Dhiren today?

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cried Laughed Cried

I was deeply sadden today by my loss.
No, thank God is not a person or a living creature, is an item that I loved.
An item that I will never ever see again.
It cannot be replaced, priceless and filled with alot of memories.
I just stared at the nothingness and cried, said good bye.

I felt better now.
Looking at Dhiren squeezing 5 cheerios in his mouth makes me laughed so hard.
Baby cheering Mummy up :)
I was watching the movie, Enchanted.
It made me laugh so much until I cried, with happy tears
Fairytales really brings happily ever after... after all.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I hope you can get a replacement for the thing you had lost nor doubt the meaning and memories cannot be replaced.

Thank you to Dhiren for cheering Mummy up. When you are with them, they can help you to leave the unhappiness away for a while.

Collecting Moments said...

Wat is it? Wat ? Aiyo...wat happened?