How old is Baby Dhiren today?

Monday, February 11, 2008

'Abundance' of Milk

At last, a day to recover from the hectic house to house visiting and Baby Dhiren finally can try to go back to his routine.

I been having some discomfort over the last few days. My breasts are engorged due to cessation of breastfeeding resulting in milk accummulation.

Since there is a way to establish production of milk, I'm sure there is a way to discontinue the production of milk. So while stuffing myself with too many cookies and drinking the leftover boxes of soya beanmilk, i searched the net on How to Stop Breastfeeding. Besides that, I find taking a hot shower or putting hot towel and massage out the excess milk definately helps.

4 comments:

Ann said...

hahaha...nothing beats handling stress with chinese new year cookies!

So good to hear that your milk is sitll in abundance...but the engorging can't be good!

Happy pumping. Happy eating. Happy being a mummy!

Found your bbsitter yet?

Collecting Moments said...

sell it off :P

Bobo Bear said...

Ann,
Found a Babysitter centre, on waiting list. Good one always full.

Honey star,
:P

karenyiau said...

Hello, last time when Iw anted to quit breastfeeding, I took pills because it doesn't seem to reduced even I tried to skip pumping and feed less frequent ;)

You can get the pills from gp or gynae. After taking that it will stop like within a week or less.

Speaking of that, though I said I've decided to stop b/f Kaith but I'm still...... :)