How old is Baby Dhiren today?

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My First

Have you ever wanted to do something which you can never find the time to do so?
  1. I always wanted to make polymer clay dolls
  2. I always wanted to draw and paint
  3. I always wanted to bake cakes
  4. I always wanted to start a photo scrapbook
  5. I always wanted to learn a language
  6. I always wanted to blog
So now I can at least cancel one of the item from my list.

This will be my recorded journal to a new chapter of my life, a first time mother and a full time housewife ( I've just quit my job 2 weeks back).
When life only revolve around baby and hubby.......blogging will be a way to keep me sane and just be myself.

So here I am...please talk to me :D

5 comments:

Collecting Moments said...

Welcome to the blogsphere bobo. :D

Bobo Bear said...

Thank you!I need all the help that I can get

PQ said...

One down..five more to go! Soon you'll be adding more to that list :) You go, mom!

Bobo Bear said...

Nice to see ya!Right now sleeping will top my list

karenyiau said...

Welcome bobo & thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I'm a full time working mum, I do find that blogging somehow made me to have more "ME" time. :)